On September 23rd, 24th, and 25th, 2014
the Washington County HRA is opening
the waiting list for public housing only.
To receive an application you must call:
Please note the following:
(3 days only)
- This waiting list is for unit-based assistance only at one of our 65 single-family units located throughout Washington County.
- If you are selected from our waiting list, you would need to relocate into the available unit in order to receive the assistance.
- This is not the waiting list for Housing Choice Vouchers/Section 8. That list remains closed.
- The waiting list for one-bedroom units at Whispering Pines Apartments in Forest Lake, MN is separate. To place your name on the waiting list at Whispering Pines, please call 651-464-4406.
You may only request an application by calling the telephone number listed above anytime during these designated dates, between 8:00 am on September 23rd, 2014 and September 25th, 2014 at 4:30 pm. Only one person per household may apply. All applications must be completed and returned to the Washington County HRA no later than 4:30pm, Wednesday, October 15, 2014. All returned applications will be entered into a lottery to determine placement on the list.
Only the 2, 3 & 4 bedroom waiting lists will be open on September 23rd, 24th and 25th, 2014. These units are 65 scattered-site public housing units. A preference will be given to applicants who live or work in Washington County or to applicants that have been displaced by federal, state or local government action.
1. You must be a United States Citizen, or a noncitizen with eligible immigrant status.
2. You must provide a Social Security number for each family member.
3. You must income-qualify by household size. The following are the maximum gross income limits for each household size.
If you have any further questions you can contact the Washington County HRA at 651-458-0936.
The Washington County HRA is subject to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability by public entities. Information regarding the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act is available at the HRA office. Auxiliary aids for disabled persons are available upon request at least 72 hours in advance of an event by calling 651-458-0936. For the hearing impaired only: Call the MN Relay Service 1-800-627-3529.
This is important housing information.
If you do not understand it have someone translate it for you now.
Información importante acerca de las viviendas.
Si usted no lo comprende, pida a alguien que le traduzca ahora.
Qhov no yog lus tseem ceeb heev qhia txog tsev nyob.
Yog tias koj tsis tau taub thov hais rau lwm tus pab txhais rau koj.
Это важная информация о жилпощади.
Если Вы её не понимаете, попросите кого-нибудь сейчас перевести её Вам.
Kani waa warbixin muhiim ah ee ku saabsan guriyaha.
Haddii aadan fahamsaneyn waa in aad heshaa hadeertaan qof kuu tarjumaa