More Services

If you have reviewed the rental assistance programs but are looking for additional resources, please look below.

Transportation Resources

If you are a resident in need of assistance running errands or just getting from place to place, Community Thread in Stillwater has developed this excellent guide to organizations in the metro area that provide transportation assistance to Washington County residents.

Coordinated Entry for Homeless Households

Coordinated Access is a resource to help those who are homeless (or within days of eviction) access appropriate housing and services.  Please keep in mind that, due to limited resources, we may not be able to assist you finding an immediate resource.

If your family is homeless, call St. Andrew's Community Resource Center at 651-762-9124.

If you are a homeless youth or single adult (over age 22 and without children), call Washington County at 651-430-6488.

Housing & Help Questions

If you are in need but don’t really know what help you are looking for, contact First Call for Help at 651-291-0211 and they can help you find the resources you need.

You may call First Call for Help with questions regarding:

  • Housing
  • Food
  • Doctors
  • Counseling
  • Other topics

If you are not yet homeless but worry that you might soon be homeless, contact Washington County Emergency Assistance at 651-430-6455.

Salvation Army

If you would like to get in contact with the Salvation Army in the Twin Cities, call 651-351-2440. The Salvation Army is a nonprofit organization that provides help to individuals and families in need.